(Re)organizing the golfer’s journey
Fueling tournaments with unrivaled support
- Sponsored guaranteed prizes starting with the equivalency of a 60 player field for every National Series event
- Field size no longer dictates opportunity, freeing players up to focus on their journey
- In 2019 SwingThought TOUR awards a minimum of $1.00 and up to $3.00 for every $1 dollar spent on entry fees for all events. By contrast “mini-tours” award players on average $.70 – $.95 cents in payout for every $1 dollar spent on entry fees
- More sponsorship and prize money beyond player entries is awarded through SwingThought events than any other developmental system
- Total payout is always 100% to 300% of event entry fees for National & State Series events without asterisks
- Better return from 1st to the last place with 40% of the field paid above entry fee
- Compete on better courses with proven, consistent professional setups – we develop and advance more players than any other developmental system
- FREE membership in 2019 to new pros who graduate in May 2019
- Monthly promos that provide discounts on early entries
The SwingThought TOUR is the most proven system for developing golfers to prepare for the PGA and Web.com Tours. In 2018, 63 of the 135 players who competed in Web.com Tour Q School Final Stage competed on the SwingThought TOUR, including 21 of the 49 players who earned status. Multiple SwingThought TOUR winners went on to advance in the same year. In 2017, 17 of the top 25 on the web.com money list were SwingThought TOUR alumni.
Golfers, courses, and communities now have a better solution from a TOUR created for something more. For the first time, golfers are provided everything upfront including every prize detail. The exhausted “mini-tour” model and mindset is reactionary and hasn’t advanced developmental golf. Therefore, it is time for a new era where golf catches up with other sports with a focus on growth through horizontal engagement. Our TOUR solution is part of a bigger thought and innovation vision forged from the golf journey pains experienced by a current tour player and life-long entrepreneur, supported by thought leaders, market makers, pro sport team owners, advisors, in addition to a qualified execution team, all bought into the company’s vision, mission and purpose.
With 60+ consecutive events of on-time payments averaging over 100% total purse payouts…
SwingThought TOUR is just getting started.
SwingThought is verified on social media with a growing following
Join in on the engagement activity of golf’s leading developmental platform. News on the future of the SwingThought platform and SwingThought TOUR will be announced throughout 2019.