Organizing the golfer’s journey
Providing unrivaled player sponsorship through competition
- The only developmental system in the U.S offering complete guaranteed prizes not dependent upon player funds
- National Series: 36 & 54 hole events, State Series: 18 holes
- Sponsored prizes starting with the equivalency of a 60 player field for every National Series event
- NEW: + (added) Sponsored Prizes: large +Day prizes at select events
- Field size no longer dictates opportunity, freeing players up to focus on their journey
- 70+ consecutive events of on-time payments averaging over 100% total purse payouts
SwingThought TOUR is the most proven system for developing golfers to prepare for the PGA and Web.com Tours. In 2018, 63 of the 135 players who competed in Web.com Tour Q School Final Stage competed on the SwingThought TOUR, including 21 of the 49 players who earned status. Multiple SwingThought TOUR winners went on to advance in the same year. In 2017, 17 of the top 25 on the web.com money list were SwingThought TOUR alumni.
- Awards a minimum of $1.00 and up to $3.00+ for every $1 dollar spent on entry fees for all events. By contrast “mini-tours” award players on average $.70 – $.95 cents in payout for every $1 dollar spent on entry fees
- Total payout never falls below 100% of event entry fees for National & State Series – without asterisks
- Better return from 1st to the last place with 40% of the field paid more than the entry fee
- Proven, consistent professional setups by USGA & PGA certified staff
- FREE membership to new graduates turning professional, additional membership opportunities including monthly subscription
It is apples and oranges when it comes to SwingThought TOUR & mini tours:
#STTOUR is purposed to invest in players by providing sponsorship through competition, not profiting off player funds, driving engagement to SwingThought.
Mini tours are purposed to profit off player funds.
ST TOUR = 🍏✔️
mini tours = 🍊❌
SwingThought is verified on social media with a growing following
Join in on the engagement activity of golf’s leading developmental platform. News on the future of the SwingThought platform and SwingThought TOUR will be announced throughout 2019.
SwingThought’s purpose is to organize the golfer’s journey.
In addition to our new GUARANTEED PRIZES for our events, we are rolling out a number of new features of our platform including new digital tools for all developing players.
Click to learn more.