Organizing the golfer’s journey
Providing unrivaled player sponsorship through competition
New events & journey platform coming 2020
- The only developmental system in the U.S offering complete guaranteed prizes not solely dependent upon player funds
- National Series: 36 & 54 hole events, State Series: 18 holes
- Upfront investment with sponsored prizes starting with the equivalency of a 60 player field for every National Series event regardless of field size with further sponsorship added to 1st, 2nd, 3rd. If field is over 60 prizes grow and payout never falls below 100%. 40% of field paid
- Field size no longer dictates opportunity, freeing players up to focus on their journey
- 70+ consecutive events delivering over 100% payouts & over $3,000,000 invested into developmental golf to date!
Turning golf into a sports leader by focusing on the journey of all golfers not just the destination of a few:
Mini tours offer distinctions without a difference. All are purposed to profit off player funds. ❌
#STTOUR is different. Purposed to invest in players by providing sponsorship through competition, not profiting off player funds, driving engagement to SwingThought. ✔️
Events providing greater financial support along the #golfjourney, fueling a better #golf future. #whymatters #swingthought By @michaelmatthewrush
SwingThought TOUR is the most proven system for developing golfers to prepare for the PGA and Web.com Tours. In 2018, 63 of the 135 players who competed in Web.com Tour Q School Final Stage competed on the SwingThought TOUR, including 21 of the 49 players who earned status. Multiple SwingThought TOUR winners went on to advance in the same year. In 2017, 17 of the top 25 on the web.com money list were SwingThought TOUR alumni.