[leaderboard1-1 un=’swtdc’ pw=’swtdc2015′ tournament_id=’963′ id=’pgLeaderBoard1′ skip=’0′ take=’9999′]
- Host Course: Brunswick Country Club
- Location: Brunswick, GA
- Dates: Feb 24-25, 2020
- Format: 36 hole Stroke Play Event
- ST Minimum Guaranteed Prizes
- Registration: $850 All players – Through Feb 10
- $1100 Non-members/ $850 Members – Feb 11-17
- $1200 All players – After Feb 17 *If spots available
- Field Size – This event has a max field of 111 players, first come first serve
- 4% credit card processing fee is included in price shown from here through checkout process.
Payout: Top 40% and ties, based on ST Minimum Guaranteed Prizes
THIS IS A 36-HOLE STROKE PLAY EVENT
No LOCAL RULE from Brunswick Country Club will apply.
PAYOUT – to Top 40% of professionals and ties. Players tied for the final place of the stipulated cut line will split equally the original final place payout and ST Points. Prize fund earnings for members will be delivered within 3 business days (direct deposit available) and 7 business days via check for non-members.
STARTING TIMES – Starting times will be released after 12:00 noon the day prior to Round 1. After this time, starting times will be emailed and may be found at this link – Brunswick Country Club STARTING TIMES
SHORTS – Allowed for this event
CARTS ARE MANDATORY -This is a riding event. All competitors will utilize a golf cart. Only 2 golf carts are allowed per grouping. Groups with two or more caddies must resolve the two carts per grouping policy between themselves.
CADDIES – Always required to wear SwingThought TOUR bibs, including when riding in cart with player and/or helping player on course. Players are responsible for the conduct of caddies. Spectators riding in cart are considered a caddy and must wear caddy bib.
CODE OF CONDUCT – Failure of players and/or caddies to adhere to the 2020 SwingThought TOUR Code of Conduct is a fineable offense.
Course Scorecard. Course set up subject to change for the ST Tournament from standard course scorecard.
ST MEN & WOMEN EQUITABLE COMPETITION – COURSE SET UP
- There will be two sets of tee markers, one set for Men and one set for Women. Women professionals may play a total course yardage, no less than 6100 yards and approximately 7%-14% below the Professional Men total course yardage. This total may vary based on factors that include, but are not limited to, available teeing grounds, course yardage, wind, and hole locations.
Practice Rounds: Practice Rounds are available on Sunday, Feb 22. Please call to reserve your starting time.
Practice Round Fee: $40 not including Range Balls
Reg Help / Questions: Call 800-992-8748 or firstname.lastname@example.org
*Standard 4% processing fee is included in price shown during check out*
This field is limited to 111 players. Entry is first come, first serve.
A player may obtain distance information by using a device that measures distance only. If, during a stipulated round, a player uses a distance-measuring device that is designed to gauge or measure other conditions that might affect his play (e.g., gradient, windspeed, temperature, etc.), the player is in breach of Rule 14-3. First offense is 2 strokes (violation of 14-3). Subsequent offense is DQ.