***POSTPONED UNTIL FALL 2020***
- Host Course: Sanctuary Golf Club
- Location: Waverly, GA
- Dates: Mar 18-19, 2020
- Format: 36 hole Stroke Play Event
- Registration: $850 All players – Through Mar 3
- $1100 Non-members/ $850 Members – Mar 4-10
- $1100 ALL REMAINING ENTRIES FROM MARCH 14 TO CLOSE – this is the price at checkout
- Field Size – Spots available
- 4% credit card processing fee is added to all entries during check out
- SAFETY / HEALTH PREVENTION:
- Walking only to encourage social distancing
- Wash hands before and after entering scoring
- Hand sanitizer will be available onsite at multiple locations
- Encourage no handshakes, recommend elbow bumps instead!
- No large gatherings of people inside the same room
- Encourage players to not share hotel rooms or food and drive separately
THIS IS A 36-HOLE STROKE PLAY EVENT
No LOCAL RULE from Sanctuary Golf Club will apply.
PAYOUT – to Top 40% of professionals and ties. Players tied for the final place of the stipulated cut line will split equally the original final place payout and ST Points. Prize fund earnings for members will be delivered within 3 business days (direct deposit available) and 7 business days via check for non-members.
STARTING TIMES – Starting times will be released after 12:00 noon the day prior to Round 1. After this time, starting times will be emailed and may be found at this link – Sanctuary Golf Club STARTING TIMES
SHORTS – Allowed for this event
CARTS ARE MANDATORY -This is a riding event. All competitors will utilize a golf cart. Only 2 golf carts are allowed per grouping. Groups with two or more caddies must resolve the two carts per grouping policy between themselves. Cart usage is restricted to Player and Caddie only. Players are responsible for their cart and any damages caused.
CADDIES – CADDY BIBS, supplied by SwingThought, are required for all caddies (male/female) (must enforce bibs for identification purposes). Code of conduct for a caddy is the same as the player conduct. The professional is responsible for their caddy’s conduct and appearance. Bermuda length shorts and other appropriate golf attire are permitted for caddies even during final competition rounds. Shoes are mandatory, but no spikes.
CODE OF CONDUCT – Failure of players and/or caddies to adhere to the 2020 SwingThought Code of Conduct is a fineable offense.
Course Scorecard. Course set up subject to change for the ST Tournament from standard course scorecard.
ST MEN & WOMEN EQUITABLE COMPETITION – COURSE SET UP
- There will be two sets of tee markers, one set for Men and one set for Women. Women professionals may play a total course yardage, no less than 6100 yards and approximately 7%-14% below the Professional Men total course yardage. This total may vary based on factors that include, but are not limited to, available teeing grounds, course yardage, wind, and hole locations.
Practice Rounds: Practice Rounds are available on Tuesday, Mar 17.
Practice Round Fee: $30
Reg Help / Questions: Call 800-992-8748 or email@example.com
*Standard 4% processing fee is included in price shown during check out*
This field is limited to 124 players. Entry is first come, first serve.
A player may obtain distance information by using a device that measures distance only. If, during a stipulated round, a player uses a distance-measuring device that is designed to gauge or measure other conditions that might affect his play (e.g., gradient, windspeed, temperature, etc.), the player is in breach of Rule 14-3. First offense is 2 strokes (violation of 14-3). Subsequent offense is DQ.